Business Cloud data sharing
We can setup Business Cloud data sharing by using exiting Cloud data storage technology along with Synology NAS technology to produce to produce a system where in-house data can be access and backed up in-house and also shared to remote users or sites by having a Synology NAS devices located at different locations so that data can be shared by all users and also creating off-site backups of company data at the same time.
- Powered by existing Cloud Storage Technology.
- Using existing Synology NAS device technology with single or RAID protected hard drive systems for additional redundancy.
- Synology NAS can have single or dual LAN ports for additional LAN redundancy for in-house users.
- Several data storage quota’s are available.
- Company data can be protected by User Access and security groups.
- Secondary Synology NAS devices can be added to the system for additional layers of redundancy to access company data.
- Cloud data can also be accessed or backed up by using application software, which can also be configured for secure access.