Exchange Essentials is a hosted communications platform designed and priced for a small business. With enterprise-class redundant Exchange 2016 platform clients get the best technology backed by the ExchangeDefender business continuity platform that guarantees your mail will never go down. Instead of compromising on technology and uptime, Exchange Essentials allows business owners to pick the plan that best fits their unique business requirements. You start with the best technology combined with guaranteed up-time at the best price and add anything else you may need.
- Powered by Microsoft Exchange 2019.
- Business continuity through Emergency & LiveArchive guarantees up-time.
- Enterprise-grade SPAM & Virus protection by ExchangeDefender Essentials,
- 25 GB – 50 GB mailbox quota.
- Flexible support and SLA options: phone, online portal, up-time & financial SLA,
- Centralised management with account changes applied within 60 seconds!
- Outlook Web App & Active-sync included free of charge.
Business Friendly Plans
- Exchange Essentials
Business Continuity 1 Year.
Mailbox Size 25Gb.
Outlook Web App.
No User Account Limit.
email spam reports.
iPhone / Android Apps.
Monthly / Annual Prepay.
As messages are processed by ExchangeDefender they are replicated: one copy goes to the target Exchange server and another copy goes to a completely separate infrastructure that is available in case of an outage. When there are technical issues and your service is interrupted, you will not be down with the Servers: You will be working from LiveArchive and Emergency. With our gold plan you get ExchangeDefender LiveArchive with one year of your email, contacts and calendars accessible via web, IMAP client or mobile device. With our silver and bronze plans you will have access to your email via web with the last 5 or 1 days of inbound and outbound mail, respectively.
Simply put, with Exchange Essentials you will never be without the ability to send and receive email.