If loss of Internet occurs check the following:-
- Network switches are powered on with network lights flashing.
- Internet router is powered on with green connection lights – if lights are red contact internet provider and have service checked.
- Power-cycle all devices and again check lights as above.
- See if Router responds over network by using CMD in the Windows Search box and then enter ping 192.168.16.1 and see if the Router responds.
- If router responds try ping www.bbc.co.uk and see if that now responds – if it does the internet should be working now.
- Check that Server responds on ping 192.168.16.2, if not check the Server and re-start if required.